. . .

It's raining inside my world... There, my silent movie, the one that I created, doesn't include sunshine or any kind of beauty. Only pain, suffering, only lost smiles... Merely the memory of a last kiss, a last whisper on that cold summer night, the longest night I've ever known... The end of something that should have never existed, the end of something that never really existed. Only a dream on someone's pathway to insanity, only a shadow of a perfect body, a defective soul... Only a portrait inside someone's extravagant mind, a memory lost inside an old book forsaken by the world... The world! Blinded by the inability to do anything, this is the brave new world that I found. What I have been, one day, is no longer something I could be again. It's only a drowse memoir...

And it rains every single day, in this lifeless existence...

Sem comentários: